Thursday, April 17, 2008

Two reasons I don't accomplish much






Every morning I make a list of things to get done that day. Usually I divide up the housework over different days so it doesn't seem so overwhelming. I always have a more motivated attitude in the morning so I try to get it all done before lunch. But sometimes "things" (aka children) throw that plan out the window. Reason #1: my little helper while I unload the dishwasher. Since she sticks them in her mouth, half of the silverware has to be washed again!! Reason #2: Emma found a birthday present we hadn't opened yet. Fortunately for me, it takes up half of our family room since it is her "fashion show" tent with a red runway that lights up and plays music. But these things keep them busy for at least 30 minutes and I get some cute pictures from it!


1 comment:

Jylaire said...

You make me laugh! I love the fashion show tent. My kids would go crazy over that. I'm thinking my million dollar idea would be a kid sized dish washer that they could play with instead of jumping on and off mine!