Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cover Girls!





I have two daughters which in turn means that I love to get their pictures taken at every possible chance. (I hope this will substitute for not doing a great job at their baby books, journals, or scrapbooks). I don't go too crazy.....with Emma I took her to a studio every 3 months or so to get her picture taken. With Brielle, it has been a little more difficult to get there. Lucky for me, I have a friend who does photography and will help me quench my need for wonderful pictures. So here is our latest photo shoot. They are sooooooo cute! Thanks so much Mel! You can also check out her other beautiful work at http://www.melhowlett.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Jylaire said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I;m horrible about getting my kids pics taken! I take tons, but professional ones are so much better!

Susan said...

Super cute! do you know you can have your blog printed and bound in a hard cover book now? They call it slurping. So I bet this really could count for a baby book! :)