Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Whew!

Emma took great care to spread out her dress for the picture!

Nick asked Brielle to put her arm around Emma....

Do sisters have cooties or something? Why can't they touch?


Well, Sunday was our Primary Program. Our Primary kids did an awesome job! I was sitting behind the pulpit (to help some kids with their parts). That put me right next to the piano, so I couldn't hear how the children were singing, but everyone said they sounded really good. I could tell from the smiles and the eye direction of audience members that we had some children really singing their hearts out and doing some funny actions (Emma was one of those)! Even though it didn't take a huge amount of time once the parts were passed out, it has been occupying my mind the past 6 weeks. Other projects I was working on or trying to start I would put off "until the Primary program was over". Now, it feels like I can get some other projects done. I have several things I want to make/do over the holiday season and I am excited to turn my energy towards them. However, the main reason for this post is to show my cute Sunbeam's excitement for the Primary program. She had just received a fancy dress from her Grandma Becky that we saved for this special Sunday. Right before Nick brought her to church, she asked to have her picture taken......what a girl! Two beautiful girls, I think!



3 comments:

The Tracys said...

Emma looked so beautiful in her new dress with her curly hair! You did a great job with the Primary program- what a lot of work!

Susan said...

I agree, beautiful girls, and the program was wonderful!
If you've got time to do projects now, do you want to do a few of mine?

Steoger's said...

I love Brielle attempting to put her arm around Emma. Such cute girls.