Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Twilight Quiz

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


In honor of the Twilight movie coming out this weekend, I thought I would post my character quiz. I actually have tickets to the movie this weekend (at a theater that reserves seats--there was no way I was going to wait in line). I was unsure if I even wanted to see the movie because I loved the book, but after watching the previews, it got me excited to relive the book again through the movie. I will be interested to see what all the reviews say and hope that the movie is worth seeing!

1 comment:

Steoger's said...

Hope you have fun at the movie. Let me know if you think it's appropriate for a thirteen year old. I won't let her read the books, but thought that maybe the movie would be ok. Missed you at Book Club the other night!