Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Children's Museum Fieldtrip Nov 2008

looks like the girls had their own gas attendant!

working the cash register--a favorite at home as well

a waterpark they could control?


I understand this horse was a big favorite!



Brielle holding a fish?

a crane to lift up blocks


Brielle teaching her class

I have fond memories of going to the Children's Museum in Salt Lake when I was a kid, so I was really sad when I realized that Emma's fieldtrip this month would be to the new and improved Children's Museum at the Gateway. Nick said they had a great time. I found a coupon though, so we might be able to go back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved going to the Children's museum too when I was little. It looks like they had a lot of fun!

Mel said...

Wow, that looks super fun. I have never been before. too bad it isn't closer, it is probably worth a membership!

Stacie said...

My kids love that place. We've only been once, but they always want to go back. I too have good memories of the old place.