Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged!

For some reason, this "tag" took me a couple weeks to do. It was hard to come up with random things about myself. I don't think I am that unique, I guess!

7 Random Things About Me

1. I have to fall asleep on my right side. If I try laying on my back or left side, I can't fall asleep! It is weird!

2. I wear (or am supposed to wear) ONE contact (in my right eye). That eye is far-sighted, but my left eye has compensated for so long that I don't usually remember to put it in since I can still see normally. (Funny fact--Nick needs to wear one contact, too....in his left eye).

3. I receive 6 magazine subscriptions (2 of which I pay for). I try to read as much as I can, but I also like to read books from book club, so I get really behind on the magazines. Currently, I am reading July issues--I cannot skip articles (unless they are about pets) and I have to read them in chronological order. Does that qualify as OCD?

4. I use an eyelash conditioner that makes my eyelashes longer.

5. I hate to write with blue pens. It has to be black (probably too many years in the health field).

6. I collect magnets from different places I have traveled (or friends/family that have traveled bring me home a souvenir magnet). My fridge looks cluttered, but it is one souvenir that has a purpose since there are always a lot of pictures/artwork/schedules to display.

7. I LOVE book orders. I remember spending lots of time in elementary deciding which book I wanted and I love the days that Emma brings home a book order. I could spend hours looking over it. I give myself a limit each month so I don't get out of control, but I love children's books. (I started buying some classic's before I even had kids!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachael, I love book orders too! I loved it when I was in elementary school and when Ethan brought his first one home, I was in heaven! No one can have too many books!