Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
passing out candy

making silly faces with Jill


I loved that Halloween this year was so warm! It makes it such a better holiday! My mom and brother came trick-or-treating at our house before we headed to South Weber for a Trunk-or-Treat. We had to bribe Brielle to get in her Care Bear costume, but she loved walking around holding her bucket. Emma walked around with her cousins and then joined me in passing out the rest of our candy. We ended the night with the good 'ol jack-o-lantern pizza from Papa Murphy's. I like Halloween now that I have children, but it is nice for it to be over with so we can celebrate the more meaningful holidays.

3 comments:

Jilly B said...

Darling family Rache! I love to see Halloween pictures. Jilly

Susan said...

Happy Halloween!

You've been TAGGED! Check out my blog to see what you've been tagged for.

The Tracys said...

Cute pictures! To put more than 5 on, just upload those five, then click add an image again, and upload 5 more. It's that simple. What night are you available for "craft night" and what project do you want to do first?