Thursday, July 10, 2008

Westgate Resort--Park City July2008


The girls and me on the balcony

HUGE bed!!!
Jetted tub (unfortunately I had no time to try it!)
My goof balls playing around on the luggage cart

I love to go on trips, vacations, get-a-ways, etc. I always get the itch for one around July 4th because I love this holiday, we always have days off, and it is near our wedding anniversary (6th) so we can celebrate that as well. So thanks to http://www.ksl.com/, I found a really great deal on a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom plus full kitchen condo in Park City (at the Westgate Resort) for 7 days. Unfortunately, Nick did have to work a few days, so we couldn't use it the whole time, plus it was a little more than we wanted to spend. So we invited my mom and youngest brother to come up with us and it worked out perfectly. We brought a lot of our own food for meals at the condo which saved us money, too. I read a whole book in 4 days (which never happens when you have housework to do)! The girls and I spent 5 of the 7 nights up there and we had a blast. We went to the Olympic park, Heber Valley Railroad, Alpine Slides, the outlet stores, and of coarse went swimming almost every day! It was so much fun! Here are some pictures of our condo!

1 comment:

Susan said...

It's sounds absolutely wonderful! I'm glad you had a fun and relaxing time! cute pictures.