Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memories

I know.....I am a copycat. But I thought this was a cute one...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

Jylaire said...

My very first memory of you was at TC when you first started. You were just about to get married, and when you got back from the honeymoon, you brought all your wedding pictures and we looked at them forever! Fun times!

Susan said...

I remember our first 'girls night out' listening to you tell your 'love story' with Nick. and my most recent memory is the new-forming habit of talking in the hall at church during primary! I'm hoping to make lots more memories in the future!

Anonymous said...

I also remember you coming into nursery! You were always so nice. It seems like Sarah was in there too because I remember thinking how you guys seemed pretty close and I thought that was neat!

Mel said...

I am not sure why but the memories I am thinking, tend to be the firsts! I remember we were at a ward party (both without husbands) and I had to take Titus to the bathroom, with Jarom and Audrianna, and you were nice enough to hold Jarom for me. Nearly impossible for me to hold him and help Titus. Then it took me about two months or something outrageous like that to call you and get together. I am very glad I did! You have turned out to be a great friend.