Thursday, July 10, 2008

Park City- Part 1


WHOA! What a jump!
I am not sure where she learned this pose..
A little sunny at the resorts waterfall
This pic of our family in the pool was taken from our balcony! Sweet!

Within 10 minutes of entering our condo, Emma says "Mom, I already unpacked, can we go swimming?" With our balcony overlooking the pool, it was like a constant temptation for Emma. I think we went 3 times, and probably would have gone more had we not been going other places. The first morning we went over to the Olympic Park--which was pretty cool. We saw athletes on 2 different slides doing acrobatics into the water! They were awesome. We also saw young kids going down a ramp like they were snowboarding and some other athletes flying down the mountainside practicing their distance. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so you don't get to see any of this. We also took a tour around the resort and basically relaxed.


No comments: