Monday, July 7, 2008

Lagoon- June 2008

My girls NOT keeping arms inside the ride

It is so cute to have them match sometimes!


It hadn't felt quite like summer until we went to Lagoon about a week ago. Our dilemma this year was whether to buy Brielle a ride pass. We didn't want to waste money if she wouldn't go on any rides, but to pay for rides individually was pretty pricey. So we bought her a ride pass and she did great! I was wringing my hands the first couple rides because I was sure she would wiggle out of the seat belts since she is so tiny, but once the ride was going she loved it! Of coarse on most rides she shared the seat with Emma and that made me feel better. Definitely worth the money to see them throw their arms up on Bulgy the Whale!!

1 comment:

Jylaire said...

We LOVE Lagoon! It's so much fun to just watch the kids on the rides. I just love how much fun they have!