Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Years Eve 08


the trapped two-yr-olds
Wii bowling

As per my "30 List" I had to stay up this year until 12:00am which can be really hard to do when you have a husband that never makes it past 10:30. So we invited Nick's sisters and their families over for a party. We had a TV set up in Brielle's room to show movies, we played The Office DVD game, had treats, and we borrowed my brother's Wii to do a little bowling. It was a lot of fun! The party ended around 10:30 when Nick and his two sisters couldn't keep their eyes open any longer! (I think the rest of us would have been fine!) By the time we shut our house down and got the kids in bed it was about 11:30, so we got ready for bed, celebrated the New Year with a quick kiss, and shut the lights out! What big partiers we are!!! But one more thing to take off my list!

2 comments:

The Tracys said...

Thanks for the adorable picture of me! Might have to get you back for that one! I like the pictures of the rockstars!

Mel said...

I love the bowling on the wii, of course it is the only thing I have done! we stayed up until midnight also, it was crazy. I don't like staying up that late. It makes me so tired. good job on your goals.