Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A New Goal

I think I am normally a stress-eater. When I am stressed I get the munchies. It keeps my hands and mouth busy when I have so much going on that I don't know where to begin. (This explains why I am not super skinny). This month has been more stressful than normal, but I am competing in a contest to lose the most body fat percentage, so I have tried not to snack as much. (I have lost a few pounds which is great since I haven't really been exercising....exercising would probably help with stress.....but I also need some sleep!). The stress is still there, so I have set a new goal for myself. Instead of a stress-eater I will become a stress-cleaner. There are so many projects to be done around our house, that I could get my energy out by cleaning instead of eating (and maybe burn a few calories in the process)! So this is my new goal. I don't know what to hope for more....more stress= a cleaner house vs. less stress= the same ol' house!

1 comment:

Steoger's said...

Good luck with your goal. I think you look great even though you're a stress-eater.