Saturday, January 17, 2009

Brielle's Birthday 2009

She's TWO!She looks so grown up!!

with her new purse!
blowing her party horn

staring at her new dollhouse

A new baby!
playing with her baby & bathtub

another baby!
unwrapping presents

waiting patiently for her guests to arrive

Tinkerbell! The only cake she wanted!
blowing out the candles
our family
enjoying her cake
Brielle....my beautiful second child who has brought me so much joy and laughter, but also a lot of worry. For instance:
a heart murmur (while I was pregnant)
a Coombs positive test (which meant our blood was incompatible when she was born, she became jaundiced, lived in a "suitcase" for the first 5 days, and had multiple blood tests)
her weight (we are hoping she has reached 20 lbs!)
a possible broken elbow (from falling out of her booster seat)
croup
multiple bumps on her head......just to name a few!!
But she is also the cutest talker. The other day I asked her if she was done with dinner and she replied "Yes, I am finished with dinner, Mom." Oh! finished! pardon me! She loves babies, purses, Polly Pockets, dresses, and shoes. She is a total girl! She still cuddles with me at night which melts my heart. She occasionally tells me she loves me without me saying it first. She can sing any song that Emma sings. She plays/fights well with her sister. I am so glad she is a girl! I love having two girls together! I also love this age. Between 18 months and two years they learn to do so much! But they grow up so fast. I am a little nervous to see what the "two's" will bring, but we have done it once before.....

2 comments:

The Tracys said...

Brielle's party was so fun! She is so stinkin cute and funny. I love to hear all of the new things she says. It's always so surprising to me to hear her talk so well. We love you Brielle!

Steoger's said...

That is a great cake! Did you make it? Happy Birthday to Brielle!