Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tag!

I decided to do this tag if I could copy and paste it into my blog (because I was too lazy to type it out!) So it look like it worked! Here you go, Sue!

1. What time did you get up today?6:01 a.m.
2. Diamonds or pearls?diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?Indiana Jones (it wasn't my favorite...but then again, I have never seen a whole Indiana Jones movie!)
4. What is your favorite TV show?I never remember what time shows are on...I don't watch a lot of TV. But I was a big fan of Friends!
5.What do you usually have for breakfast?I switch between oatmeal and cereal. On Sundays we splurge with Betty Crocker muffins!
6. What is your middle name?I don't have one.
7. What food do you dislike?red meat
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I have all my CD's on my IPOD with other newer songs. I like variety rather than listening to one CD.
9. What kind of car do you drive?2003 Honda Odyssey
10. What characteristics do you despise?dishonesty and selfishness
11. Favorite item of clothing?denim jeans
12. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?on a tropical cruise
13. What color is your bathroom? white
14. Where would you retire to?Nick and I would love to buy an RV and take road trips around the country (I love navigating maps)
15. What was your most memorable birthday?17th. At the time I was in a Health Occupation class and I wanted to be a pediatrician, so I received a stethoscope and a blood pressure cuff
16. Favorite Sport to watch? basketball
17. Favorite saying: Live your life with arms wide open (it's from a song)
18. When is your birthday?September 10
19. Early Bird or Night Owl?Night Owl
20. What is your shoe size? 8
21. Pets?A fish named "Store Lady"
22. What did you want to be when you were little?refer to #15 and a mom.
23. How are you today? a little sleepy
24. What is your favorite candy?Lemon heads
25. What is your favorite flower? white rose
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?July 4th weekend (I love fireworks and it is also our anniversary that weekend)
27. What is your full name?Rachael Morrell Parrish
28. What are you listening to right now?total quiet
29. What was the last thing you ate? leftover onion ring casserole
30. Do you wish on stars?sure, why not?
31. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?depends on the day
32. How is the weather right now?cold for June
33. Favorite soft drink?root beer
34. Favorite Restaurant?Rooster's or Pasta Factory
35. Hair Color?Blonde and Brown is what gets colored in!
36. Siblings?3 younger brothers
37. Favorite day of the year?My birthday
38. What was your favorite toy as a child?my stuffed animals and dolls
39. Summer or Winter?Summer
40. Hugs or Kisses?Kisses
41. Coffee or tea?neither
42. Chocolate or Vanilla?Chocolate
43. What is under your bed?down comforter, violin stand
44. Who is your longest friend?Noni, Kass, Melanie
45. What did you do last night?went to a church meeting
46. What are you afraid of?losing a child
47. Salty or Sweet?sweet
48. How many keys on your key ring?two?
49. How many years at your current job?8 years (medical assistant)
50. Favorite day of the week?Sunday
51. How many towns have you lived in?six
52. Do you make friends easily?In a small group, yes. In a large group, no
Did you make it through my list? Way to stick it out!

No comments: