Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter 2009

Dressed up for Easter Sunday
Easter egg hunt at Grandma's

Emma and Brielle busy egg-hunting



Their Easter baskets from the Easter bunny

The first egg of Easter!!
Fancy! Fancy!

Preschool Egg hunt with my antique basket!
This year, our Easter celebrations started with Emma's Preschool egg hunt at the park. I thought it was cute that she wanted to use the Easter basket I had when I was a child. Then, Emma went with her cousins to their Grandma Jane's for an egg hunt on Friday. She got three dollars! Easter morning started early with the girls looking for their baskets and eggs before church. Then, we got them dressed up in their fancy dresses from Grandma Becky. They looked so beautiful!! After church, we had an egg hunt with the cousins at Grandma Becky's before going to Grandma Judy's for another Easter surprise. I think Brielle might be our chocolate monster because every time I turned around she had another Reese's PB cup going in her mouth. Emma's favorite item was not the candy, but a baby horse (stuffed animal) to go along with her "mother" horse, Spirit! And I have stolen many Cadbury egg's from their baskets!! It was a fun weekend!

1 comment:

The Tracys said...

Cute pictures! The girls look so pretty in their Easter dresses! We love you guys. If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to call.