Thursday, March 13, 2008

Husband "Tag"

Well, I was "tagged" by Jeanne while on our Disneyland trip, so after enduring my travel log here are some fun things to know about Nick and I

Husbands Name: Nicholas (aka Nick)
How long we've been together: We've been married for 7 yrs 8 months
How long we dated: We dated for 8 months, engaged for 5 months
Who eats more? Usually Nick, but I can eat more ice cream!
Who said I love you first? Nick--AFTER we talked about getting married
Who is taller? Nick
Who has more speeding tickets? Neither one of us has had a ticket; however, I am the only one that has been pulled over for speeding! Whoops
Who is smarter? Nick in the common sense area; I am smarter in school
Who is more sensitive? Definitely me
Who does the laundry? I do
Who does the dishes? Nick
Who sleeps on the right?I sleep on Nick's right side
Who pays the bills? I do
Who mows the lawn? Nick
Who cooks dinner? We both do
Who drives when you are together? Nick
Who is more stubborn? Me
Who kissed whom first? Nick kissed me
Who asked out who first? Nick
Who proposed? Nick
Who has more siblings? We are the same. Nick has 3 sisters, I have 3 brothers

Can I "tag" Mel again?

No comments: