Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Emma





Yes, our little princess turned 4 a couple weeks ago. The fact that everything centered around princesses was also not a surprise. To start off, it was on a Sunday so she picked out her fanciest church dress and wanted her hair in curlers. She got to go up front in Primary while they sang to her and then she spent 30 minutes after church twirling in her dress and singing about her party. She received a Disney princess back pack full of games, a Cinderella dress-up dress and shoes (and a runway to show them off), Princess clothes, dolls, and magnets. I also saw the cutest castle cake that I attempted to make (with Emma's help) and we had Playdough ice cream (Emma's choice). Could it be anymore like a princess fantasy land? It was fun to see her enjoying the moment. And since it was Sunday we got to celebrate another day by going to see Alvin and the Chipmunks (Emma's favorite movie). One thing I have noticed since Emma's birthday is that everything she needs has gone up.......4 cookies, 4 drinks, 4 stories, 4 toothbrush rinses......you get the idea. (hence my 4 pictures!!) But she is so cute and smart....we just can't resist her.

1 comment:

Jylaire said...

I have a feeling that I, too, will be hosting a princess party in July! I can't believe our girls are turning 4! Emma is darling!