Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth...

is HOME! After a whirlwind 5-day trip to Disneyland with Nick's family it is wonderful to be home. Not that we didn't have a good time. Nothing will beat the experience of hearing my 3 yr old giggle uncontrollably as she spins in circles or watching my one yr old point out the amazing floats in the electric light parade. We had an fabulous time, but we also wore ourselves out. I wish I would have brought my pedometer to see how many miles we covered. Luckily, most of the weather was great, we didn't lose anything in the airports, and no one got sick. I think I will write a blog about each day in Disneyland, so I won't forget all the details. (I'll put in some pictures, of coarse, to make it more interesting). And as far as "the happiest place on earth"? It probably comes in a close second place!

No comments: