Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's My Blogiversary!

Today is my 1st Blogiversary! One year ago on this day, I entered my first post. Only slightly before that had I learned what a blog was! And I have loved it! At times, it has been rather addictive. It definitely has been more fun to read the happenings of other people than to sit and watch t.v. I glanced back at some of the titles of my earlier posts and I started remembering things that had happened in the last year that I had forgotten about. It has been a great way to journal our lives and I hope to make the last year into a book for the girls to look back on (since I don't develop many pictures in this digital age!) I wish I could give away something fabulous like some of my other friends have done on their blogiversaries, but as you know, I am just not creative. So, instead I am encouraging everyone to go smash cake in their faces like other traditional birthdays or anniversaries! Wahooo!

No comments: