Wednesday, October 29, 2008

IKEA

Miss Kassidi trying on children's hats!
children's IKEA-- most important, most tempting, most expensive

our favorite stand with IKEA supplies


#14!



This month, for our girl's get-together my friends and I went to lunch at Zupa's (very yummy) and shopping at IKEA. Holy cow--what a store! My friends weren't kidding when they said that it takes at least two hours to see the whole store! The coolest part was the stand at the front of the store that had a measuring tape, little pencil, and a paper to write down your shopping list. What a great idea! (sorry girls, I had to embarrass you by getting our picture taken here!) I loved children's section....so many cute things (I could spend too much money there). Walking through the store just made me want to organize everything with all their little containers, jars, buckets, and baskets! I did buy some buckets for our basement in hopes of getting the toys more organized (I might need more than two, so I guess I will have to go back!) In the end, my feet were a little tired, my eyes a little filmy, my throat a little dry, my bank account a little smaller, and my "30 List" a little shorter! #14 Shop at IKEA. Check!

1 comment:

Jylaire said...

IKEA is my "mecca!" I love it there. You really should have eaten there, though! Their Swedish Meatballs with Mac and Cheese is to dye for!