Saturday, May 17, 2008

I LOVE Ice Cream...

so I took this quiz (I also love quizzes). I was shocked to read the results. Vanilla would be almost my last choice out of any ice cream, but the description of vanilla actually fit me pretty well. Kindof fun!! Yummmmm......just talking about ice cream, makes me need some.




You're as popular and relaxing as vanilla ice cream. You go with the flow, and get along with all sorts of people. You appreciate peace and simplicity, so you sometimes find crowds and loud noises overwhelming. You are a chilled-out, calming influence on the people in your life, and your friends appreciate how supportive and flexible you are.

2 comments:

The Tracys said...

I was vanilla too Rach! Weird! Your pics of Brielle are cute!

Jylaire said...

So, I was Coffee flavor- full of "caffination" and always on the go. Well, I guess that could be right!