Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Like Father, Like Daughter





Ha Ha Ha! These pictures make me laugh! They are real and not photographed "fake sleeping". Every time I took the picture they were totally asleep.  You see, my kids like to read a book by themselves after we read a book to them. The rule is: you read one book (or one chapter in Emma's case) and then throw the book on the floor. So we hear "thuds" a few minutes after we put them to bed.  One night I could not figure out why Brielle was still reading because she had been up for an extra half hour. Finally, after checking a couple times through the door crack, I walked into her room to find the "Frosty the Snowman" book propped up so I couldn't tell that she was totally asleep! It was so cute! The next week, I found Nick asleep with his book propped up, too! Then, Brielle wanted to sleep in the dollar hat that Emma gave her for Christmas so I saw another fun picture opportunity.  And the most recent time we found Brielle asleep after reading, the book was completely resting on her face! I love sleeping pictures!

No comments: