Monday, December 20, 2010

December Dash

















December is crazy! This year especially because I had a brother get married and another brother leave on a mission the month of December as well! Nick got hit with a sinus infection/TMJ combo right after his birthday that kept him down for about 2 weeks. I also got called to be the Primary President the first week of December (when Nick was sick so it felt a little like deja vu). This month we also had 5 family birthdays, a school-sing-a-long and we did the 12 Days of Christmas for someone. It was insane but with some good memories!

3 comments:

Steoger's said...

Hey good luck with the new calling! You should be a pro with that.

The Tracys said...

Cute! I have pics of Emma on Santa's lap. I'll e-mail them to you.

Jeanne said...

I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas! Ethan was looking at your blog with me and he told me that he misses Emma a lot. It was cute! Good luck with your calling!!