Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sisters




Sisters. A bond that I have never known. I'm so grateful that my daughters have each other. For the most part, they are wonderful to each other. It's funny because I don't think they physically look very much alike. But they are so beautiful. Brielle loves to play with Emma and will play whatever Emma wants to. Emma loves being the leader and the example. She will teach and help Brielle write letters or read or make art projects. She will include her in most things. I hope they will be close friends as they grow up. I hope they will continue to protect each other, help each other, love each other and appreciate this special bond.

1 comment:

The Tracys said...

I love that first picture of the girls. So pretty! By the way, I consider you one of my sisters!