Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Utah State Fair

Our family (plus one fun cousin)

What cute carrots!
Brielle pickin' apples on the farm

collecting her eggs

Isabelle and Brielle after a day on the farm

our favorite part of the fair....

riding a horse, of coarse!

my favorite part of the fair

petting the animals

I love September for so many reasons! The start of a new school year, my birthday (more on that later), garden tomatoes, crisp fall air, new school supplies, making salsa, wearing jackets, and the Utah State Fair! This year we attempted to attend the All-You-Can-Eat ice cream festival (part of my "30 list), but it started to rain so we only made it to Layton before we turned back for home. Luckily, there were 5 more days of the fair, so we went down later that week and had a great time! It's too bad the money disappears so fast...we could have played all night!

2 comments:

Jylaire said...

How fun! Who knew there was an "all you can eat ice cream" festival!

The Boyles said...

I love your family picture. I hope you are doing well, we haven't heard any updates on Nick lately. Next time you try for the all you can eat ice cream festival, call us!!!