Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sisters & Friends


Some days it is so nice not to have a schedule. Thursdays are "free days" with no preschool, dance or other commitments. I think the girls enjoy these days because they have more time to play before they eat breakfast or get dressed. One such Thursday, I had a seriously cluttered kitchen that needed some attention so while I worked the girls played. It started to get really quiet.....you know what that means! But when I checked on them they were just playing "mommies" in this toy crib. Cute, huh? So, I went back to cleaning and when I was finished, I found them in the bathroom getting ready for the ball! So funny!! I love it when they play together so well. Not every day is like this, of course! But it makes me so happy to see these sisters playing like best friends!

2 comments:

Jylaire said...

That is so cute! Mine mostly just fight and bug each other!

Stacie said...

Those are the best times! They are so cute! I read that article from Pres. Benson. It was great, I love reading good talks. Although I do have to say that it's a hard talk to read too. I'm just so selfish and wish I could set the limit and time table when it comes to having kids. Uuuugh.