Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Brielle's Dance Recital





It was Brielle's first dance recital!  She danced to "Be Our Guest" from Beauty and the Beast (hence the tray of food she is posing with).  She also danced to "Teddy Bear" from Elvis (the boy in her class was Elvis and his grandma made him an amazing costume!)  Brielle loved getting her hair and makeup done.  She was looking forward to getting flowers after the recital and I think she enjoyed the experience until the last day.  They had performed at a dress rehearsal, an evening recital and an afternoon recital.  She was tired and didn't want to stay for the final number.  We talked her into staying, but as I went up to get her from the stage, she kept moving away from me and started to look nervous that no one had picked her up yet.  When I finally reached her, she was scared & frustrated and told me she didn't want to do dance again.  So, I guess this will was her first and only dance recital!

No comments: