Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Disney Day 5










By this point of the trip we had seen or been on all of the big things. So we decided to explore places we have never had time to do before. Nick took Emma on Splash Mountain while Brielle and I went to see Winnie the Pooh and characters. We rode a raft to Tom Sawyer's Island and spent an hour or so exploring caves, climbing in tree houses, searching for buried treasure and pretending we were pirates. It was a lot of fun! Next, Nick and I went on Splash Mountain and got drenched!! The last time we were at Disneyland, Splash Mountain broke down while we were on it, so I never got to experience the dramatic drop. Lucky for me, I was the front of the log this time so I got the full view of the white wall of water. It was crazy!! It felt like someone poured a whole water cooler on my head (hence the lovely picture and frizzy hair the rest of the day!) So, to dry off we went to Mark Twain's ferry and lounged in the sun.  Then, it was more rides and the "Celebration" parade down Main Street to end our last night.

No comments: