Thursday, June 3, 2010

Who Ya Gonna Call?






GHOSTBUSTERS! I love songs from the 80's....especially when my daughter gets to dance to them! (Emma's other song was "Holiday" by Madonna--only it wasn't her singing it). Another classic! In Ghostbusters, they plugged in the black lights so half of their dance was done in the dark with their arm fringe and socks glowing! It was so cool! Their Holiday dance was cute as well with big, pink, fluffy tutu's! Emma did great! She has enjoyed dance so much. I never have to drag her there. This year was extra special because Nick was able to come. And after both recital nights we went and got ice cream! YUM!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love dance recitals! (but I'm glad ours are done) Were dose she take? Her costumes are darling! Fun times!

The Boyles said...

Hi Rach,

She looks so adorable, you have quite the performer on your hands.

Still haven't sold our house... Ahh. Someday maybe?

Katie