Sunday, January 10, 2010

December

The girls' in their beautiful Christmas dresses


Eight kids on one couch? What cute cousins!


my girls' as angels in the Nativity

The one and only time they sat on Santa's lap

You can tell by their faces that they are goof balls!

They were so excited to decorate the tree


Nick's birthday


The dancing, jingling horse we saw at Christmas village

Bundled up for a night at Christmas village

Yes, December was a blur. I wish it were 2 weeks longer so I could cram more in! There are always things we miss out on, but here are the things that kept us busy this month!

5 comments:

Jylaire said...

The girls are so dang cute in their Christmas dresses! I definitely agree that December should be at least 2 weeks longer!

Kim said...

so glad that you had a fun December! Looks like you had fun! (I can't believe how big your girls are getting (and Sarah's too)

Susan said...

cute pictures! December was a blur for me too!

The Tracys said...

December goes way too quickly. I love the pictures. Glad you updated your blog!

Steoger's said...

Sarah didn't have a baby, did she? Anyway, fun pictures. Hope Nick had a good birthday.