Friday, January 25, 2008

Long TIme, No Blog

The anticipation is over! I did not forget how to blog. I just got a little overwhelmed with the beginning of the new year. I think it is usually the opposite. January is normally a long, boring month with nothing but snow and freezing temperatures. But this year, I still have "Write New Years Resolutions" on my to-do list, which doesn't make much sense because New Years Resolutions are basically a to-do list anyway, right? Somehow, I thought if I thoughtfully prepared my resolutions and then wrote them down (in detail) that I would be able to accomplish them. Maybe subconsciously I have not written them down so I never have the chance to quit doing my resolutions....hmmmmm......good idea. But that is not the point. This month we have been busy with Brielle's 1st birthday, shoveling snow, tearing out all of the flooring in our house, shoveling snow, starting the year in a new ward, new time, new building, new callings, shoveling snow, taking care of coughing children, shoveling snow, planning our Disneyland trip, and shoveling snow. Some of these events I think I will be blog. Other events (like shoveling snow) I am sure we all know about. So let me catch up.....

No comments: